source link If we had this glamping tent (ie: yurt), we might never leave. As long as we could also have wifi and a washer and dryer. And a bathroom. Well, you get the point.
Yurt it up in style with this safari tent, aka a bell tent. Dream House has brought us a heavy duty cotton canvas tent in several sizes to choose from.
It also has a mosquito screen door and windows so you won’t have to wear your net hat indoors.
Go camping and glamping in the summer or even in the winter!
Be safe from the rain in this waterproof yurt, keep the vampire bugs out, and you might even be safe from rabid chipmunks that steal things in the night.
- Diameter 9.8ft (3m) bell tent: door height 59in, top height 78.7in, side wall height 23.6in, it doesn’t have the stove hole.
- Diameter 13.1ft (4m) bell tent: door height 59in, top height 98.4in, side wall height 23.6in, the stove hole center from floor is 15.7in. It can fit 1 queen-sized bed and 2 twin-sized beds.
- Diameter 16.4ft (5m) bell tent: door height 63in, top height 118in, side wall height 31.5in, the stove hole center from floor is 17.7in. It can fit 1 king-sized bed and 2 twin-sized beds.
- Diameter 19.7ft (6m) bell tent: door height 63in, top height 137.8in, side wall height 31.5in, the stove hole center from floor is 17.7in.
- Groundsheet material: 1.2 lbs/10ft2 (540g/sqm) PVC
- Center pole material: diameter 1.5in (38mm) x thickness 2/25in (2mm) galvanized steel tubes
- Door pole material: diameter 3/4in (19mm) x thickness 1/25in (1mm) galvanized steel tubes
Important Yurt Waterproof Performance Information:
The cotton canvas fabric is with 3000mm waterproof PU coating and the seam is taped, so the tent is waterproof on its own.
Please note cotton shrinks when wet in heavy rain, making itself waterproof when it rains. The first time your tent gets wet it may leak a little, don’t worry, this is totally normal!
Once it dries out for the first time that shrinkage closes up any little holes to ensure it won’t happen again.
Tent zippers: please use the cloth to cover the zipper closely, especially on rainy days, so the rain won’t leak in from zipper around the ground.
More Important Glamping Tent Information:
- Four-season Tent: An integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet allowing you to roll the sides of the walls up on a hot summer’s day and to let the wind pass underneath. There is also a stove hole on the sidewall so you could place a camping stove to keep warm on the winter season.
- Mosquito Screen: Both door and windows are equipped with the screen meshes to keep bugs out.
- Ground Sheet: Heavy duty PVC ground sheet that easily wipes clean with a duster.
- Carry Bag: All packs down into a matching cloth bag.
- Stitch: Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- Guy ropes and tent pegs: Diameter 9.8ft (3m) bell tent comes with 10 ropes and 20 pegs, Diameter 13.1ft (4m) bell tent comes with 12 ropes and 24 pegs, while diameter 16.4ft (5m) and diameter 19.7ft (6m) bell tent comes with 14 ropes and 28 pegs.
- Windproof grade: Our bell tent is against 6 degree wind i.e. 30miles/hour. We recommend not to use the tent if the windstorms is heavier than 6 degree.
- Maintenance: Keep the tent clean and in bone-dry conditions when not using it.
- ATTENTION: The cotton canvas tent is waterpoof on its own, it is alright to resist the light and moderate rain. The extra roof tarp will help the tent resist the heavy rain, it is optional. please do NOT purchase the roof tarp separately if you don’t have the bell tent, because the roof tarp does NOT come with any poles, it is only usable simultaneously with our bell tent.