The EcoSMART Organic Blaster in the 9-ounce spray can kills and repels spiders, scorpions, and other crawling insects. BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GO CAMPING.
You aim the can and scream like a banshee while you press the nozzle so it shoots out a stream of thick spray and you hope you get the buggers. Keep your eye on the
ball spider and just be glad it’s not a scorpion this time.
All EcoSMART pesticides are child-safe and pet-safe.
Now, if only we can train the kids and the dogs to fight spiders, scorpions, and other crawling insects…
We hate to be a bug, but do yourself a favor and grab 10 cans of this EcoSMART Organic Blaster before your next trip.
The EcoSMART Difference
- EcoSMART is the world’s leading producer of organic pesticides and the only U.S. Supplier with a complete line of EPA exempt (25-b) products. All EcoSMART products are made from patented blended of essential plant oils and have been extensively tested at many of the nation’s leading universities and independent research laboratories.
- All EcoSMART pesticides are child-safe and pet-safe…and contain pictures of children and pets on their labels.
- EcoSMART’s proprietary formulas are as effective as traditional synthetic pesticides but completely safe for people, pets, and the environment.
- Patented technology kills fast, and is based on natural defenses that plants and trees use to protect themselves from insects and disease.
The Secret Behind the Science How EcoSMART Products Work
- Scientists have long known that plants produce the compounds called essential oils that provide natural defenses against insects and disease.
- Through years of research and development, EcoSMART scientists have identified and blended these natural compounds to create a line of highly effective, organic pesticides.
- EcoSMART’s patented blends of essential plant oils work by blocking specific neural pathways called Octopamine receptors…that only exist in insects.
- This causes immediate “know-down,” followed rapidly by the insect’s death. EcoSMART’s botanical formulas also have strong repellency characteristics, keeping new bugs out of the treated area.
- Mammals, birds and fish do not have receptors for Octopamine, so EcoSMART pesticides have no adverse effect on them.
The EcoSMART Success Story
EcoSMART is now the fastest growing pesticide brand in the United States. Here’s why…
- EcoSMART is The Safe Pesticide Brand, offering consumers a completely safe alternative at a time when concerns about pesticide safety have never been higher.
- EcoSMART is the only major supplier that is 100% committed to safe and natural pesticide alternatives. That’s all we do, while our competitors are primarily known for and focused on their synthetic pesticides brands.
- EcoSMART products are supported with aggressive consumer branding activities including traditional media advertising, internet marketing and social media. As the word spreads, demand for EcoSMART safe pesticides will continue to grow.
- EcoSMART products are as effective as traditional synthetic pesticides. Our technology has been proven effective in the highly demanding commercial, professional and agricultural markets for the past fifteen years.
Caution We recommend good safety practices when using any pesticide, such as avoiding contact with eyes and skin and keeping out of reach of children. If product gets in eyes, flush with water. If on the skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, contact a physician. PHYSICAL HAZARDS: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 Fahrenheit can cause the container to burst.
Active Ingredients: Rosemary Oil.5.0% Other Ingredients*..95.0% *Water, Wintergreen oil, White mineral oil, Polyglyceryl oleate, Nitrogen
SPIDER TREATMENT: Kills spiders (black widow, brown recluse, cellar, wolf, and others), scorpions, silverfish and other crawling insects. Hold container upright and aim nozzle away from people. Press button firmly to spray. Contact as many insects as possible. For spiders, apply until the web is wet. Repeat as necessary. Shake well before using. Read entire label and use accordingly. For use outdoors and in non-living, unfinished interior areas (i.e. Attics, crawl spaces, garages, etc)
We hate to be a bug, but do yourself a favor and grab
10 cans of this EcoSMART Organic Blaster before your next trip.