follow link Hey Glampers! Perfect for RV living and glamping, this sucker is going to hold SO MUCH ICE CREAM. And bears with really short legs can’t open it. Like gnome bears or something. What?! It’s possible they’re out there.
It’s got a great vintage retro cooler vibe we love.
And since this keeps things ice cold for 36 hours (cool for up to 3 full days), you could use it in the backyard, tailgating, camping, whatevering too.
More Guide Gear Steel Patio Cooler Features:
- The is a large, 80-quart capacity cooler
- Keeps food & drinks ice-cold for 36 hours, cool for up to 3 full days
- Rugged, attractive steel frame with powder-coated, weather-resistant finish
- Tough polypropylene plastic inner liner is easy to wipe clean
- It’s the ultimate food storage cooler. The quintessential beer cooler.
- Includes easy-roll wheels for portability.
- It’s a rolling, easy-access cooling system, complete with handy amenities that make it convenient and user-friendly.
- We used the same insulation found in refrigerators to ensure this cooler keeps your goodies chilled for the entire weekend.
- The perfect pack-for-the-whole weekend cooler that’s built to last and costs far less than similar models!
- Smart, lift-top design makes for easy loading and unloading.
- No need to search for a bottle opener, we built it into the cooler, along with a cap catcher.
- Detachable sector legs with locks
- Drain plug makes for fast, easy draining
- Measures 33.60″l. x 17.10″w. x 35.80″h.; Weight: 41.80 lbs.
- We have a whole bunch of other coolers to look at too
- Or buy this one!