http://wmswirt.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/images/preloader.gif This is a workhorse of a camp cooking station. Camping cook station? Whatever. You put things on it and somehow they make dinner. It comes with a bunch of things to keep it all-in-one and all you need is a kitchen table…and a cook because you don’t feel like it.
- Easy to install and fold up, opens in 30 seconds
- Folds compactly like a luggage, with wheels and handle for easy transport; Packed Size 34.6 × 6.1 × 19.3 inches; Carry bag included
- Weighs 32.4 lbs, supports up to 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Opened Size: 74.4 × 18 × 33.8 inches high (189 × 46 × 86cm)
- Spacious design with plenty of room for food prep and storage
- Zippered mesh carton protects your food from bugs and animals
- Aluminum frame, stainless steel table top, moisture-resistant MDF operation desk, PVC basin, light to carry and durable
- Contains locker, BBQ, and workstation, sink, and extension
- PVC sink for washing vegetables and dishes
- Removable steel windscreen protects your food from the weather
- Extension Aluminum frame for plastic garbage bag
Check out another cook station here.