A lot of products marketed to survivalists make great ideas for us lazy, sarcastic campers here at Indoorsy, Outside. We just love how they’re made to last, are often compact, and things like this solar lantern will burn for a very long time.
Why choose something from Wally World that lasts three hours when you can just steal something awesome from an extreme survivalist’s playbook?
Or steal it from their tent. Get to know your campsite neighbors, it might be worth it.
The amazing Solar Air Lantern is lightweight, inflatable, rechargeable, waterproof, shatterproof and
uses no wires or batteries so it’s very portable. 12 hours of light for a 12-foot space.
- Light up campsite by hanging on tree or rope
- Great for reading a book in the dark
- Lights inside of tent, hang it or lay on the ground
- Power outages at home or office
- Keep in your car, boat or RV
- Waterproof and it floats
- Must have item for your ‘bug out bag’
- Light up a backyard party
The Solar Air Lantern is easy to use and virtually indestructible. A full solar charge lasts up to 12 hours and retains a charge for 3 years if inactive.
- Solar charged, no batteries needed
- Up to 12 hours of light on single charge
- Stores easily, only 1″ tall when deflated
- New Luci by Mpowerd™ Design
- Buy the Luci Solar Air Lantern here!
- 4 inches tall when inflated
- 150 square feet lighting area
- 1 inch tall when deflated
- Weighs only 4 ounces
- High-efficient built-in solar panel
- 10 powerful LEDs giving 50 lumens
- Brightens a 12-foot area
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Full charge in just 8 hours of sun
- Made from waterproof PVC enclosure
- Handles on both sides for easy hanging
- Low, High, Emergency Flash and Off settings
- Maintenance free: no wires, no gas, no batteries
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Retains 95% of its charge, each month (after 3 years in storage, it still works!)