You need RV levelers because otherwise you fall out of bed and there’s no one to come help you because, as the sign says, when the camper’s a rockin’, don’t come a knockin.
So grab a Lynx Recreational Vehicle Leveling Kit – you decide on a 4-pack or 10-pack of RV camper levelers.
- Modular designed levelers not only configure to fit any leveling function, but they also withstand tremendous weight.
- To use: simply set them into a pyramid shape to the desired height that the RV needs to be raised and drive onto the stack. The levelers can also be used as a support base for other stabilizing equipment.
- Use under single and dual wheels, under tandem axles and under jacks.
- 8-1/2 inch x 8-1/2 inch with 1-1/2 inch thickness to give 1-inch lift.
- The 10 pack comes in an easy to store nylon bag and weighs less than ten pounds.