This is kind of a unicorn in that it’s a space-saving backpack that compactly folds down to fit into a zippered inner pocket that acts as a carrying case. When folded, it’s as big as a generously sized hamburger. Yum.
Yet when open, it’s water-resistant, durable, lightweight, and holds a ton.
And badda bing, badda boom, it’s actually affordable too.
Now use your beans here, outdoor peeps. This will feel more like a thin, reusable grocery bag than a sturdy hiking pack. It has to or it wouldn’t fold down to the size of a hamburger. But have you ever used those grocery bags? Those things are beasts!
20L and 33L sizes available in many colors.
Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, one internal zippered security pocket for valuable items and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
The Outlander Packs Well Above Its Weight
Our backpack fits an astonishing 33L all while weighing under 0.5lb. What it really means is that you can fit 26 of our backpacks into a single one. We aren’t kidding –
we’ve actually tried this.
And for those of you keeping score at home, 26 Outlander Travel Backpacks weigh in at around 13 lb. combined. For those among us who are more inclined to be practical, the backpack fits anything from clothing to souvenirs.
- Made from highly rip and water-resistant nylon fabric, which provides strength and long-lasting performance, with minimal weight.
- Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity.
- We use durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zippers across the backpack.
- Avoid overweight baggage charges by simply unfolding it from your luggage and using it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- Lightweight 0.46/0.5 pounds and room 20/33 liters available sizes.
- Includes a carabiner clip so you attach things or clip it to things.
- Ultra-light. Ultra-durable. Ultra-awesome.