Get Your GrowlerWerks uKeg 64 Stainless Steel Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer Right Here!
Also, check out the larger GrowlerWerks CU uKeg 128 copper beer growler here. It’s amazing!
Beer snobs, delight and unite!
We don’t really have anything snarky to say about this. Because, beer.
Many microbrews are not sold in the bottle, so on your way out of town, stop by a great brewery and get your growler filled. Or make sure your long-term RV Living gig is near a great microbrewery so you can keep getting refills all season.
The durable uKeg goes wherever you go, so you can take it with you to BBQs, glamping cabins, camping, campfires, tailgating, and more.
If not kept in the fridge, the growler will keep your beer cold and carbonated for about 6 to 8 hours.
Or you can keep this baby in the fridge and your special brew will stay yummy, carbonated, and fresh for up to two weeks!
The uKeg can also be used to force carbonate your own homebrew or other carbonated elixirs. In fact, it might bring the carbonation back to stale beer.
The dispensing tap lets you easily serve your beer at home or at parties. This makes the uKeg a great way to share your own homebrew or local favorites.
What More Do You Need?
- These growler cleaning tablets keep your machine hygienic.
- You’ll need this 10-pack of soda chargers in gold for maximum swagger.
- You might even want a GrowlerWerks uKeg 64 beer mat to go with that gold swagger.
- And a gorgeous GrowlerWerks insulated and lidded pint cup.
- Purchase this book and plan a road trip just for the beer. The United States Of Craft Beer: A Guide to the Best Craft Breweries Across America.
More Stainless Steel uKeg Beer Growler Product Details:
- The uKeg is the world’s most innovative draft beer growler.
- The uKeg 64 keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks
- Vacuum insulated 8/18 stainless steel keeps beer cold all day
- Variable Pressure Regulation Cap (VPR Cap) maintains perfect carbonation
- Share your beer and homebrew with friends at parties and BBQs
- Dispenser Tap easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support
From the Inventor’s Mouths To Yours
Where did you get the inspiration for your craft beer growler?
A love of good beer and a desire the make the experience better. We’re beer lovers living in a beer region. Who knows which came first, the love or the beer, but as engineers, we recognized the need for a better solution. We decided to focus our skills and efforts in this endeavor.
What differentiates your pressurized beer growler from similar products out there?
After testing all the available options, we realized nobody had cracked the code on a pressurized growler that works. So we designed the uKeg. It’s easy to use, with an automatic regulator cap and integrated CO2, variable carbonation from zero (off) up to 15 psi, and a dispensing tap so you can easily pour beer without removing the cap. It also has a liquid sight glass, an ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to clean.
Take your beer growler with you to BBQs, glamping cabins, campsite, campfire parties and fire pits, tailgating, long-term RV living trips, to share with campground neighbors, picnics, give as an amazing gift, and more.