(Please note: All products will have clickable graphics at bottom of page)
This particular page in the camping bathtub series focuses on a version of portable camping and Glamping bathtubs that are upright and sometimes called “Bath Buckets”. They’re designed to be more space-saving and water-saving when you have less room for a full-sized camping tub or worried about water.
- Also, check out the page with our fully inflatable spa bathtub finds where you can stretch your legs out to soak and bathe.
- Both of these types would work well for bathing the older kids too. However, not your pets, for obvious reasons.
- And a page featuring a folding tub that has less or no inflation.
- There are also several types of showers we will cover in our camp hygiene series.
And don’t forget to grab your repair kit for emergencies!
We’ve curated a bunch of bath buckets for camping and glamping for you to look through below.
Some Features You’ll Find in Some Tubs
- Foldable when deflated and lightweight to save space and effort.
- Easy to clean
- Usually includes a foot pump, drain, and sometimes an insulation cover.
- Keeps water warm for approximately 1 hour.
- Some come with instructions, some don’t, but they’re generally easy and intuitive to use.
- Most will have a plastic smell when first unwrapped by you from the factory.
Are you ready to have a look? Here are some links to upright tubs we found:
- If you wanna be the Glamping Queen, this inflatable bath bucket is in gold!
- This bath bucket has a few questions answered and reviews written to help you learn more.
- A few accessories come with this upright camping tub.
- There’s a picture of a dude in this comfortable looking bath bucket, and he’s not huge, but I think it helps you visualize the size.
- Pictured at the top of this post, this one is an eco-friendly inflatable tub made of high-density PVC from Germany.